Manatee Cove Family Campground
No restrictions on capacity
temporarily working out of Outdoor Recreation, bldg 345, (321) 494-2042
Welcome to the Manatee Cove Family Campground; a premier location proudly serving all military and Department of Defense ID cardholders.
We are located along the historic Banana River and offer:
- 156 full-service sites with 30/50 amp capacity.
- 5 primitive camping sites
- 2 laundry and shower facilities
- Community center and private beach
We service campground customers via phone and in person @ outdoor recreation on Mon and Wed, 9 am - 12 pm and Thu thru Sun, 10 am - 6 pm.
If you are experiencing difficulty reaching us by phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible. We highly recommend you provide a phone number in your email.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please take a moment to read the following important information prior to using our campground:
- Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in the local area, the Patrick Space Force Base Visitor Control Center (VCC) hours have been reduced. Currently, the PSFB VCC will be open for appointment only until further notice. The VCC has moved to a web-based portal to allow self-registration to help expedite credential processing times. VCC appointments will be available Monday - Friday from 7 am - 3 pm, excluding Family Days/Holidays. Please follow the instructions on establishing a pre-enrollment profile for your visitor pass/badges using the online portal: dbids-global-enroll.dmdc.mil/Once you have completed your online profile and receive a confirmation number, you may call 321-494-2658 to schedule an appointment. Please bring a government-issued photo identification credential; e.g., driver’s license, state identification card or passport, to confirm your identity.
- Call or email ahead during our peak season (Oct - Mar) to check on site availability.
- Proof of current insurance and registration on all vehicles with plates is required prior to receiving a site rental.
- A notarized rental agreement is required when the RV is not owned by the person using it to stay in the campground. Site rental will not be permitted otherwise.
- Site reservations are available for those on active duty status only; must be made a minimum of 30 days in advance and cannot be transferred to family members.
- Sites may not be rented for more than 30 days at a time.
- Campers may rent continuously for up to 170 days maximum and must then depart the campground with all personal items for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Check in is done with the host on duty in the campground; site 47, 90 or 91. A sign will indicate which site to report to.
- Check in cannot be guaranteed after 6 pm. Campers are highly encouraged to arrive prior to 6 pm.
- The installation commercial gate is open Mon - Fri, 6 am - 6 pm. After hours call ahead at 321-494-2008.
- Civilian guests (non-military and DoD cardholders) 18 years and older must be identified upon arrival at the installation gate and receive a short-term guest pass for entry into the campground.
- Long-term guest passes are issued at the Pass and ID Office, Mon - Fri, 730 am to 4 pm; and requires proof of campground site rental.
- VHIC holders must register the ID card at the Pass and ID Office for entry into the campground. Prior registration at another installation will not be reciprocated.
- VHIC holders may have up to 5 civilian guests and must obtain a visitor pass for all over the age of 18.
- VHIC holders are not permitted to sponsor guests in separate RVs or vehicles.
- A maximum of 2 pets per site are authorized. A current rabies certificate must be provide for each pet and Service dog.
- Boats/trailers and cargo trailers are not permitted in the campground.
- A maximum of one vehicle per site, in addition to the RV, is authorized. Golf carts are considered vehicles.