Manatee Cove Family Campground
No restrictions on capacity
temporarily working out of Outdoor Recreation, bldg 345, (321) 494-2042
Welcome to the Manatee Cove Family Campground; a premier location proudly serving all military and Department of Defense ID cardholders.
We are located along the historic Banana River and offer:
- 156 full-service sites with 30/50 amp capacity.
- 5 primitive camping sites
- 2 laundry and shower facilities
- Community center and private beach
We service campground customers via phone and in person @ outdoor recreation on Mon and Wed, 9 am - 12 pm and Thu thru Sun, 10 am - 6 pm.
If you are experiencing difficulty reaching us by phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible. We highly recommend you provide a phone number in your email.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please take a moment to read the following important information prior to using our campground:
- Call or email ahead during our peak season (Oct - Mar) to check on site availability.
- Proof of current insurance and registration on all vehicles with plates is required prior to receiving a site rental.
- A notarized rental agreement is required when the RV is not owned by the person using it to stay in the campground. Site rental will not be permitted otherwise.
- Site reservations are available for those on active duty status only; must be made a minimum of 30 days in advance and cannot be transferred to family members.
- Sites may not be rented for more than 30 days at a time.
- Campers may rent continuously for up to 170 days maximum and must then depart the campground with all personal items for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Check in is done with the host on duty in the campground; site 47, 90 or 91. A sign will indicate which site to report to.
- Check in cannot be guaranteed after 6 pm. Campers are highly encouraged to arrive prior to 6 pm.
- The installation commercial gate is open Mon - Fri, 6 am - 6 pm. After hours call ahead at 321-494-2008.
- Civilian guests (non-military and DoD cardholders) 18 years and older must be identified upon arrival at the installation gate and receive a short-term guest pass for entry into the campground.
- Long-term guest passes are issued at the Pass and ID Office, Mon - Fri, 730 am to 4 pm; and requires proof of campground site rental.
- VHIC holders must register the ID card at the Pass and ID Office for entry into the campground. Prior registration at another installation will not be reciprocated.
- VHIC holders may have up to 5 civilian guests and must obtain a visitor pass for all over the age of 18.
- VHIC holders are not permitted to sponsor guests in separate RVs or vehicles.
- A maximum of 2 pets per site are authorized. A current rabies certificate must be provide for each pet and Service dog.
- Boats/trailers and cargo trailers are not permitted in the campground.
- A maximum of one vehicle per site, in addition to the RV, is authorized. Golf carts are considered vehicles.