Information, Tickets & Travel
Veterans with a VA issued service connected disability ID card and authorized DoD civilians. Note: Veterans must present a Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC) indicating a service connected disability. VHICs are issued to veterans enrolled in VA Health Care.
Please allow 72 business hours to process your request. We will call you to confirm your tickets and accept payment. Thank you for supporting Patrick ITT.
Now offering Football tickets!
ID CARD ELIGIBILITY FOR PURCHASE AND USE OF UNIVERSAL FREEDOM PASS AND DISNEY SALUTE TICKETS.
Below are the authorized eligible categories designated by Universal Studios Orlando and Walt Disney World.
• Active and Retired U.S. Military, including National Guard, Reservists, U.S. Coast Guard (Spouse Dependents of Eligible Service Members)
• DOD Civilians
• 100% Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
We apologize for the inconvenience, currently Universal Studios Orlando only authorizes 100% DAV with a valid identification card (ID). The Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) is not considered a valid ID for proof of eligibility for Universal Studios Orlando.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
WALT DISNEY WORLD: 2024 WDW SALUTES
*Pricing located in ITT Price Guide*
• Active and Retired U.S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists, and U.S. Coast Guard (or Spouse)
• Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service
• Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Once purchased, to activate your tickets, Universal Orlando or Walt Disney World require proof of eligibility at their gates.
.We apologize for the inconvenience, currently Walt Disney World only authorizes 100% DAV with a valid identification card (ID). The Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) is not considered a valid ID for proof of eligibility for Walt Disney World. Blackout dates apply. Contact your ITT representative for details.