As we begin to re-open our doors, please note that our hours of operation, services, or programs might be retracted, limited or vary with little or no notice and will be IAW Installation and Public Health Guidelines.
SCHOOL LIAISON OFFICER, Bldg 537
Ms. Susan Clark; Call 321 494-1991 for any of your school needs. Susan.email@example.com
- Basketball Skills Workshop in the gym from 3 pm for SAC and 4 pm for Youth Development (YD). This program will focus on teaching the fundamental skills of dribbling, passing and shooting in basketball as well as overall concept.
- Volleyball Fun Workshop, 3 pm for SAC and 4 pm for YD in the gym. Focus on rules and overall concept of how to play the game in a fun environment.
- Soccer Time meets at 3 pm for SAC and 4 pm for YD. Focus on soccer games and fitness aspects of sports.
- Ninja Course Challenge: 3 pm for SAC and 4 pm for YD in the gym. Activities and games will help young bodies become active and remain fit.
- Each Friday there will be a new and exciting activity, game or sport in the gym at 3 pm for SAC and 4 pm for YD. The goal is to introduce youth to different ways of enjoying sports and fitness.
Did you know that membership at the Youth Center is only $40 a year? Benefits include no fee walk-in every day after school for ages 9 and up, hang out, socialize, play sports, do homework, use computer room, get a healthy snack from the snack bar, use the outdoor court, participate in 4-H and Boys & Girls Club activities, leadership clubs, and much more! Members enjoy lower prices on special events, field trips and dance classes! Join today!
MILITARY CHILDCARE DOT COM
A DoD program that makes it easier to find the child and youth care your family needs. Just follow four simple steps! We care for your children while you protect America.
- 1. Create account
- 2. Search and request care
- 3. Manage my requests
- 4. Update my profile
To get started, REGISTER ONLINE HERE.
Employment opportunities may be available - visit USAJOBS.GOV.
Community Based Child Care and/or Fee Assistance programs may be available to assist CONUS Air Force families who do not have access to installation
programs through: CHILD CARE AWARE (CCA) OF AMERICA
For any family needing assistance in locating a community child care program visit the EARLY LEARNING COALITION
SCHOOL AGE CARE (SAC) PROGRAM
Call for information on openings for before & after School Care enrollments, ages K thru 6th grade. Transportation to and from is provided or the following schools; Holland, Sea Park and Roosevelt Elementary schools. Care is available through the school year during winter and spring break holidays & teacher in-service days. Please contact SAC at 321-494-3006 for more information or go online at militarychildcare.com to request care.
YOUTH SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Are you headed to the Space Coast area? Are you already here and wondering what there is to do in this location? Will you be moving to another base?
The Patrick Youth Sponsorship Program can make your stay even better. We will match you with a youth sponsor to make your transition smoother. Youth sponsors are matched to youth according to their gender, age and interests. We also focus on supporting peer-to-peer connections in this program and helping to make them at other Youth Programs. Join us for Youth Newcomer’s the first Friday of every month from 5 - 6 pm. Please come out to learn more about our programs and how you can become involved in all our great activities! Contact us at 321-494-3006 or 321-494-3153 to request a youth sponsor or to become a youth sponsor in this program.