ID CARD SECTION
620 O'Malley Rd, Rm 101 - 1st floor, Patrick SFB FL 32925
Patrick SFB & Cape Canaveral SFS
DoD COVID-19 ID CARD GUIDANCE (as of Jun 2, 2021): USID (Retiree/Dependent) cards that have expired between Jan 1, 2020 and Jul 31, 2021 have been extended. Please review the flowchart below to determine your card’s extended expiration date. Please note that this does NOT apply to cards that expired BEFORE Jan 1, 2020 and AFTER Jul 31, 2021 or dependent children 21+ years of age.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING AT LEAST TWO FORMS OF UNEXPIRED ID IN ORIGINAL FORM (I.E., U.S. PASSPORT, DRIVER’S LICENSE, MILITARY ID, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, VOTER’S REGISTRATION CARD, ETC.) AND SPONSOR MUST BE PRESENT FOR ALL ID ISSUANCES (INITIAL & RENEWAL)
To schedule an appointment with our office,
Please call 321-494-6144 or email our org box at email@example.com. Effective Mar 5, 2021, the RAPIDS ID Card Office Online appointment system will no longer be used for our facility until further notice. If you choose to send an email, you will receive an automated response acknowledging receipt of your email. We respond to all emails no later than 3 days upon receipt (if not located in inbox, check your junk mail).
Please remember to bring at least two forms of unexpired ID in original form (i.e., U.S. Passport, Driver’s License, Military ID, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Voter’s Registration Card, etc.). The names on each ID form must match and the sponsor MUST be present for all ID issuances (initial and renewal).
WALK-IN PRIORITY LIST (adjusted on a case-by-case basis):
1. Utilize east doors (opposite of beachside) and form a single file line in order of arrival (this prevents two lines from forming at each door).
2. Face masks are required to be worn for all unvaccinated customers (except when getting ID photo taken).
3. All members in line will be checked in prior to waiting in the lobby area.
4. Customers with potential work stoppages (i.e., expiring, blocked, or missing CACs) will be prioritized.
5. Please provide a valid phone number, your reason for the visit, and return to your vehicle. We offer limited seating due to COVID-19 safety precautions.
6. Upon check-in, we encourage customers to remain in their vehicles, run errands, or visit one of the many FSS Food and Beverage facilities to alleviate the wait. Our office will call the phone number provided and give a 15 minute courtesy when we are ready for you to re-enter the facility.
7. Please do not congregate in the breezeway or hallways while waiting to be called; you will be asked to leave.
8. Wait times may vary (up to 4 hours) and you may be asked to come at a later day or time if we have reached the maximum capacity for walk-ins during that time period.
Useful links for additional information: