ID CARD SECTION
620 O'Malley Rd, Rm 101 - 1st floor, Patrick SFB FL 32925
321-494-6144 (ID cards only)
Patrick SFB & Cape Canaveral SFS
The ID Card Section operating procedures have changed. Effective immediately, customers will be serviced by appointment only with the exception of urgent/emergency requirements. Please check-in at the front desk upon arrival and wait in your vehicles to be called/serviced (lobby seating will not be available). All customers are required to schedule an appointment by following the directions below. Our hours of operation are Mon - Fri, 8 am - 3 pm.
On Nov 30 the Patrick SFB ID Card Section has transitioned to an online appointment system (RAPIDS) to better service our customers and provide a streamline appointment experience. Service is by appointment only:
- Schedule appointment thru the RAPIDS ID Office Online at least 60 days prior to your card expiration date. (Appointment availability is limited)
- Same-day appointments are NOT available
- Priority is given to appointments and urgent/emergencies
NOTE: URGENT / EMERGENCIES - Lost/Stolen ID cards with AGO KY FORM 1000-13 (link in listing below), PIN resets and CAC cards with chip issues. If you walk-in and you do not meet this criteria, you will be asked to schedule an appointment. Please contact us at 321-494-6144 or email email@example.com.
- Go to the RAPIDS ID Office Online (link above)
- Type Patrick SFB and hit enter
- Scroll down and select the "620 O'Malley Rd" location
- Click on "More site info" to read our important announcements
- Click on "Schedule an appointment"
- Explore available appointments & choose a date/time convenient for you
- Click on "Book this appointment" and follow the remaining steps on screen
- Please read the confirmation email in its entirety for important information regarding your appointment
Schedule one (1) appointment for a Common Access Card (CAC) or new DAV Enrollment and/or one (1) appointment per family member ID. You must schedule one (1) appointment for each person receiving an ID card.
RAPIDS SCHEDULER AVAILABILITY - Appointments are opened two months in advance on the last business day of the month. For example, appointments for January 2022 will open on the last business day of 30 November 2021. Please see the chart below for our monthly scheduled release date of the designated months.
DEPENDENTS WITHOUT SPONSOR PRESENT - All dependents without a Sponsor present must have a valid DD form 1172-2 pre-printed by a DEERS station that has been signed by the Sponsor and a Verifying Official. The DD form 1172-2 can also be hand-filled but must be notarized and be original. DD Form 1172-2 can now by completed online at: Mil Connect. ONLY Sponsors with CAC access can digitally sign the DD form 1172-2.
DOD ACCEPTABLE IDENTITY DOCUMENTS - ID card applicants 18 years and older are required to provide (2) two forms of original identity source documents that must be bound to that applicant and shall be neither expired not canceled. All documents presented must be an original form or a certified true copy. The record custodian (Vital Statistics, Clerk of the Court, etc.) must certify certified copies. Military personnel offices, legal offices and the like cannot certify documents as true copies. If the (2) two identity source documents bear different names, evidence of a formal name change must be provided. For a complete list of all primary and secondary identity source documents, please click DoD list of acceptable identity documents below.
DEPENDENT ID CARDS - The minimum age for all ID card issuances requirement for children has changed from age 10 yrs to 14 yrs.
LOST OR STOLEN CAC (ALL BRANCHES)
- Stolen: All military personnel whose CAC has been stolen must bring an AGO KY FORM 1000-13 below.
- Lost: Lost CAC of current military members or CAC holders must inform their command or trusted agent that they have lost their CAC. Then, along with (2) two forms of government/state issued ID, you must also bring the following form (completely filled out); access and complete the AGO KY FORM 1000-13 below in order to replace a CAC. This does not apply to retiree or dependent USIDs.
DEERS RELATED SITE INFORMATION
DEERS HOTLINE - To avoid unnecessary trips to the ID office, call the DEERS hotline @ 1-800-538-9552 to update your address, check your record before arriving to ensure required information has data-fed into the record, or identify the appropriate point of contact for your specific DEERS record. If the information above does not pertain to your situation, please call the ID card office BEFORE arriving to ensure the DoD requirements will be met for your requested DEERS transaction to take place. If any changes need to be made to a record, the sponsor must be present OR a valid Power of Attorney must be presented each time. Additionally, valid supporting documentation MUST be provided.
DOD ID CARD REFERENCE CENTER - This website provided DoD members and the public information on a variety of topics related to DoD Identification cards.
ID CARD OFFICE ONLINE - This is a self-service application that allows service members, DoD civilians, contractors and retirees to accomplish personnel functions online to minimize in-person visits at a RAPIDS ID Card Office.
MILCONNECT PORTAL - This site allows beneficiaries (sponsors, spouses, eligible beneficiaries over 18 years old, and dependents) that are registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) to review personal, health care and personnel information from one reliable source.
Expiring CACs - It is crucial for the active workforce to schedule an appointment once they receive the automatic notification of their CAC expiring within 60 days.
PLEASE REMEMBER - Bring at least two (2) forms of unexpired ID in original form (i.e. US Passport, Driver's License, Military ID, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Voter's Registration Card, etc.). Sponsor must be present for all ID issuances (initial & renewal).
Useful links for additional information: