THE COURSE AT MANATEE COVE
PRO SHOP: 321-494-7856
HACKERS SNACK BAR: 321-494-3000
Please note that our hours of operation, services or programs might be retracted, limited or vary with little or no notice and will be IAW Installation and Public Health Guidelines.
Valid ESM Accepted Here, meal limits apply. Breakfast: $6, Lunch/Dinner: $12
(Any amount over limit or unauthorized items such as alcoholic beverages must be paid by ESM member)
To make a tee time at Manatee Cove Golf Course please call the starter or Pro Shop, or if you have an account, you may use the online tee system by clicking the above link. Customers must initiate their own tee times. The only authorized blockings of tee times are for approved tournament and league play. Customers may make up to three (3) tee times per day if they call into the starter or Pro Shop, and may make one (1) per day if using the online system.
ADVANCE TEE TIME CATEGORIES
- 14 Days in Advance: Active Duty (AD), all ranks. Does not matter what type of play (daily green fees, annual fees or pass or other methods)
- 12 Days in Advance: DoD ID cardholders including DoD Mil/Civ retirees, DoD civilians and DoD contractors who purchase an Annual Pass (annual green fee) or Country Club
- 10 Days in Advance: Non-DoD ID cardholders; civilian members of general public who are allowed to use the course by purchasing an Annual Pass (annual green fee) or Country Club designation.
- 7 Days in Advance: DoD ID cardholders (except AD military; refer to item 1) who pay the Annual Fee at a greatly reduced cost and pay a surcharge every time they golf.
- 5 Days in Advance: DoD ID cardholders including DoD Mil/Civ retirees, DoD civilians and DoD contractors who pay daily green fees.
- 2 Days in Advance: Non-DoD ID cardholders/civilians in the general public who are allowed to use the course and pay daily green fees.
ACTIVE DUTY TEE TIMES: We will reserve active duty tee times on Sat & Sun to accommodate active duty "walk-ons". Tee times will be annotated as "starters tee times" on tee sheets. Starter will not release these times for general use by non-active duty golfers until 15 minutes prior to scheduled tee time not used. DoD ID cardholders/civilians in the general public who are allowed to use the course and pay daily green fees.
- Saturday Active Duty Tee Times: 7:32 am, 9 am and 11:32 am
- Sunday Active Duty Tee Times: 7:32 am, 9:30 am and 11:32 am