Three fully contained 3-bed/3-bath houses located directly on the beachfront just north of the East gate on Highway A1A. Each house sleeps a maximum of 10 and the is the maximum amount of people authorized in the facility at one time. Pets and tobacco use are not permitted inside or outside the premises or surrounding property. A $200.00 fee will be assessed to the renter for any evidence of either item.
- 2 Queen, 2 twin, 1 queen sofa sleeper, 2 single rollout beds and 1 pack ’n’ play
- Large washer and dryer
- Fully contained kitchen with standard appliances and basic dish and cookware
- Dining and living room area with a 55” TV
- Enclosed lanai, outdoor shower, charcoal grill, and outdoor furniture
- Bed and shower linens
- Basic cable, Netflix, highspeed internet and WiFi
- Can be made via phone, email or walk-in during hours of ODR operation
- Active duty in active status may reserve up to 7 months in advance
- All other eligible DoD personnel at least 21 years of age may reserve up to 6 months in advance
- Reservations are not transferable
- A maximum of one house per eligible member (sponsor) may be reserved for the same date range
- Sponsor’s family members may not reserve additional houses for the same date range
- Reservations may not be made back-to-back or within a six-month period when there is a wait list
- A minimum of 7 days and maximum of 14 days may be reserved
- Reservations are accepted for Thursday to Thursday only.
NEW FEES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED FEB 2, 2024, AS FOLLOWS:
- High season Apr 1 to Sep 30 - $350 per night.
- Low season 1 Oct to Mar 31 - $310 per night.
- A minimum of a 50% deposit is due at the time of the reservation booking.
Current and future fees are subject to change. The deposit made at the time of reservation reflects the fee in effect at that time. Receipts are not binding and are not a guarantee of fees at the time of check in.
Email notification will be sent to customers and adjusted payment is due upon check in.
Payments made in full at the time of reservation are not subject to fee adjustments.
- Reservations cancelled or changed within 30 days of check in will forfeit the entire deposit or 50% of the full payment made at the time of reservation.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT PROCEDURES
- Check in is at 4:00 pm at Outdoor Recreation. Early arrival of guests or dropping off personal items at the lodges is not permitted due to contractual agreement with the cleaning service. Late arrivals must notify the Outdoor Recreation front desk staff not later than 3:00 pm on the date of check in.
- Check out is not later than 11:00 am. An additional day may be charged to the renter for delaying the contracted cleaning service.
- Traveling East on FL-404/Pineda Causeway Turn left a left-on Highway A1AGo 4.2 miles north on Highway A1A The Beach Cottages/Recreational Lodges will be on the right-hand side (just past Tables Beach).
- Traveling East on FL-520 E/ Hubert Humphrey Causeway/Merritt Island Causeway. Turn right onto Florida A1A S/N Atlantic Ave. Go 6.3 miles South on Highway A1AThe Beach Cottages/Recreational Lodges will be on the left-hand side (just before Tables Beach).
Any questions or concerns please contact ODR at 321-494-2042/2054.
STATE AND FEDERAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
A mandated light management plan is in effect for all facilities on Patrick SFB property to ensure the protection of nesting and hatching sea turtles during the period of 1 March to 30 November each year. The light management provisions for the recreation lodges and surrounding property must be obeyed for the entire length of the reservation to prevent turtle disorientation.