Bldg 345, (321) 494-2042
Thu - Mon: 10 am - 6 pm
Tue & Wed: Closed.
The Automatic & Manual Carwash is closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Questions or concerns can be directed to the Outdoor Recreation Manager at 321-494-2042.
Single Airmen - we'd like to hear from you!
TO RENT or OPERATE ODR MOTORIZED WATERCRAFT
Stop by and let us know what kind of programming and equipment you would like to see here at Outdoor Rec.
Manatee Cove Family Campers, please note: We suggest taking your used propane tanks back to a propane tank dealer for proper disposal. Call 321-494-4787.
RecOn, Single Airman Program and R4R Programs:Per Air Force guidelines these programs are targeted for active duty personnel and their family members from all branches of Service. Others may participate on a space available basis and are not eligible for the program discount. Register at Outdoor Recreation no later than 1 week prior to event.
- PADDLE POWER HOUR
Thursdays 6:30 - 8:30 am. Kayak or stand-up paddleboard activities.
- BATTLE BALL CHALLENGE
Fridays 6:30 - 8:30 am. Field games taken to the extreme.
ON DEMAND UNIT MORALE/TEAM BUILDING
- 2: DISCOVER SALTWATER FISHING, 10 am - 1 pm.
- 7: SUNSET PADDLE OUT, 6 - 8 pm. Choose between standup paddleboard and kayak.
- 16/17: PROVIDENCE CANYON STATE PARK OVERNIGHT CAMPING, Meet at ODR at 6:30 am. Experience Georgia's "Little Grand Canyon" with hiking the backcountry and camping for a night.
- 9: DISCOVER SALTWATER FISHING, 10 am - 1 pm.
- 21: SUNSET PADDLE OUT, 6 - 8 pm. Choose between standup paddleboard and kayak.
- 30: LAKE DORA AIR, LAND & SEA ADVENTURES, 7:30 am. Cruise thru the Dora Canal, enjoy a seaplane flight, get a bite to eat at Wooton Park, then return to Mount Dora aboard the Royal Palm Railway experience.
DID YOU KNOW?
ODR has complimentary 24-hour lawn equipment available for Active Duty and Active Duty Reservists who reside on PAFB. Must show ID. Also, ODR offers on-site complimentary use of Mobi chairs at the riverfront rental facility and the oceanfront Beach House facility. Please call ahead to reserve this equipment. (Must provide proof of disability).
BIKE BREVARD INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Rent a bike thru us or use your own, but be sure to use your log to record the trails explored and photos taken at select destination spots to earn your rewards!
- Complete 1 trail: Classic CoolFiber 6" x 21" towel
- Complete 3 trails: 22 oz Cool Gear Chiller Stick sport bottle
- Complete 5 trails: SportTek 100% poly wicking tee shirt
- Complete 8 trails: Half-day boat rental or one-day equipment rental not to exceed $100 in value