We’ve added more value to your library card!
You can now access most of the library’s digital content with your library card number!
Search our catalog and online database resources Click here.
- Ancestry and Fold 3 genealogical databases
- Business and legal database resources
- College, high school and primary school appropriate research databases
- Consumer Health Information
- Federal Soup, news for federal employees including the most current Federal Employees Almanac
- Great Courses library collection from RB Digital
- Hoopla e-books, e-audio books and movies
- Investment and financial research tools from Morningstar and Weiss ratings
- Learning Express for test prep and workplace skills improvement
- Mango languages
- National Geographic and National Geographic for Kids
- RB Digital e-magazines, e-books, e-audio and more
- Small engine repair and Chilton’s auto repair databases
- Streaming and music downloads with Free gal Music Your library card number is your username and password to access our e-resources.
Your library card number is your user name and password to access our e-resources. Please contact the library with any issues logging in.
New for CLEP/DSST and more!
- Prepare for military tests
- Study for CLEP® exams, DSST® tests, the TOEFL iBT® test, the IELTS test, SAT®s, GED and more
- Brush up on math, science, reading, writing, grammar and computer skills
- Access resources that help active military transition to civilian careers
- Prepare for career certification exams
- Prepare for the GED®, HiSET® and TASC™ tests
- Discover careers that match your interests and skills and search for jobs and internships
Access with your Patrick SFB Library card!
Library Resources Include:
- Air Force Library Program Academy: Click here
- Best sellers in print, on audio and downloadable formats
- CSAF Reading List / http://www.af.mil/information/csafreading/index.asp
- High-Speed Internet Access (WI-FI hot-spot)
- Workstations with Microsoft Office Software
- Movies on DVD& Blu Ray
- Games for Xbox, Wii and Playstation®
- Children's and Young Adult collections
Additional database resources are available via the Patrick Library Online Catalog or the Air Force Portal. See library staff for access assistance.
Lifelong Learning & Education Resources
- CLEP/Dante's test prep materials in print and online.
- College and Homeschooling support collection featuring diverse content on audio and DVD
- Early literacy resources
- Inter-Library Loan Service
- Private study rooms
- Private Media rooms
- Fully Equipped Conference Room
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
- Air War College, Air University
- Air University Library
- AF Enlisted Heritage Research Institute
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Naval Postgraduate School Library
- National Defense University / Military Education Research Library Network (MERLIN)
- US Army War College
Local University Links