Mon: 11 am - 2 pm
Tue - Thu: 11 am - 2 pm
& 5 - 8 pm
Fri: 11 am - 2 & 5 - 10 pm
Sat: 11 am - 10 pm
Sun: 1 - 6 pm
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 2 pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
Mon: 11 am - 2 pm
Tue & Wed: 11 am - 2 pm
& 5 - 7 pm
Thu & Fri: 11 am - 2 pm
& 5 - 9 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 4 pm
& 6 - 10 pm
Sun: 1 - 5 pm
BISTRO - BOWLING - CAFÉ, Building 732, (321) 494-2958
MAY SPECIAL: Passion Tea Lemonade or Summer Berry Stack for just $2.75
Beverages available hot or cold except Frappuccino & Soda
|Drip Coffee (reg/decaf)||$1.50||$1.70||$1.80|
|White Chocolate Mocha||$3.55||$4.30||$4.75|
|White Hot Chocolate||$2.25||$2.50||$2.75|
|Extra Shot Espresso||$0.80||$0.80||$0.80|
|Frappuccino (Coffee, Caramel, Mocha, Java Chip or Vanilla Bean)||$3||$3.50||$4.25|
|PASTRIES - Muffin or Scone: $2.50; Pastry: $3.50|
|Bagel, Plain or Blueberry: $1.20|
|Bagel with Butter or Cream Cheese: $1.70|
|Breakfast Sandwich: Sausage, Egg/Cheese/Bacon, Egg/Cheese: $2.50|
Serves 5 - 25 people: Coffee and Pastries, please give advance notice.
PATRIOTS AND FRIENDS OF AFTAC SUMMER BOWLING LEAGUE
Tuesday Night Mixed - 3 bowlers per team. League runs thru Aug 2 (no bowling on Jul 5). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
USAF R4R BOWLING INSTRUCTIONAL CAMPSat, Jul 9 at 10 am. Instructors: Bob Learn and Amleto Monacelli.
- BASIC INSTRUCTION SESSION: 3 hours
- Working on fundamentals of physical mechanics
- Basic lane playing and targeting
- ADVANCED LANE PLAY AND BALL MOTION SESSION: 3 hours
- Presentation- Understanding lane play and ball motion
- 1.5 hours of on-lane instruction
- TRICK SHOT SESSION: 30 minutes
- Perform trick shots including some with attendees
- Call 321-494-2958 for times.
Packages offer choice of Individual Pizzas, Hamburgers, Hot Dog or Chicken Tenders (soda & fries included). Personalize your party: Banner over two lanes, 16 invitations, 4 table tents and a Qubica message for only $25. All packages include two hours of bowling and shoe rental.
ACTIVE DUTY SPECIAL Mon - Fri from 11 am - 2 pm, free bowling and $1 shoes!
SUNDAY IS FAMILY DAY $1 bowling games and $1 shoe rental for active duty members and their families!
GLOW BOWLING Sat, 5 - 10 pm, $7 unlimited bowling (shoes included).
OPEN BOWLING 11 am - 2 pm: $1.50/game, $1.50/shoes, 5 pm to close: $3/game, $2.25 shoes.
Bowling Fees & Charges
|Open Bowling (Weekdays) 11 am - 2 pm||Game||$1.50||$1.50|
|Open Bowling (Weekdays) 5 pm to Closing||Game||$3||$2.25|
|Open Bowling (Weekends) & Holidays||Game||$3||$2.25|
|Bowling Leagues (Day) including shoes||Week||$7.50|
|Bowling Leagues (Night) including shoes||Week||$8.25|
|Shoe Rental 11 am - 5 pm||Pair||$1.50|
|Shoe Rental 5 pm - Closing||Pair||$2.25|
|DATE||1:30 pm (G)||3:30 pm (PG)|
|May 22||Aristocats||The Pink Panther|
|Jun 5||101 Dalmations||Squeakquel (Alvin and the Chipmunks)|
|Jun 19||Charlotte's Web||Furry Vengeance|
|Jun 26||The Jungle Book||The Smurfs|
Hold your holiday, team-building, office or birthday party here! Stop by or call for a great deal.
NEW!! STRIKING DEALS, all just $8.99 featuring the Signature Burger, the Fiesta Burger, the Turkey Burger, the Blues Burger, the Egg-cellent Burger and the Chicken Sandwich! Try them all! Each Striking Deal includes your choice of chips or hand-cut fries & a 21 oz. fountain drink.
- The Signature Burger - An Angus all-beef 8 oz. burger topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and a choice of cheese on a toasted potato bun
- The Fiesta Burger - An Angus all-beef 8 oz. burger topped with lettuce, tomato, guacamole, salsa, jalapenos, Monterey Jack cheese & cilantro mayonnaise on a toasted potato bun
- The Turkey Burger - A 5.3 oz. turkey burger topped with avocado, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato, roasted jalapenos & chipotle mayonnaise on a toasted potato bun
- The Blues Burger - An Angus all-beef 8 oz. burger topped with caramelized onions, mushrooms, blue cheese spread & crumbles on a toasted potato bun
- The Egg-cellent Burger - An Angus all-beef 8 oz. burger topped with a sunny-side-up egg & bacon between a glazed donut
- The Chicken Sandwich - A 4 oz. grilled chicken breast topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles & choice of cheese on a toasted potato bun
HAMBURGERS - Hand-crafted 8 oz. angus patty: $6.99 + tax
- Signature Burger - served with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles & choice of cheese on a toasted bun
- Signature Burger Junior - (5.3 oz. smaller version of Alley Burger) Served with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles & choice of cheese served on a toasted bun ($4.99 + tax)
- Blues Burger - Served with caramelized onions, mushrooms, blue cheese spread & crumbles served on a toasted bun
- Fiesta Burger - Served with lettuce, tomato, guacamole, salsa, jalapenos, Monterey Jack cheese & cilantro mayonnaise served on a toasted bun
- Egg-cellent Burger - Served with a sunny side up egg & bacon between a glazed donut
- NEW! Chicken Sandwich - A 4 oz. grilled chicken breast topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles & choice of cheese on a toasted potato bun - $7.99 + tax
- Grilled Turkey Burger - Served with Avocado, leaf lettuce, vine ripe tomato, roasted Jalapenos & Chipotle mayo - $7.99 + tax
- Personal 8" Cheese Pizza - $4.99 + tax
- Personal 8" Pepperoni Pizza - $5.99 + tax
- Grilled Cheese - $2.79 + tax
- Hot Dog - $2.99 + tax
- Chicken Tenders - $4.99 + tax
- Hand-cut French Fries - $1.99 + tax
- Onion Rings - $2.49 + tax
- 16 oz. Homemade Milkshake (vanilla, chocolate or strawberry) $3.49 + tax
- 16 oz. Ice Cream Float (coke or root beer) $2.99 + tax
- Fountain Soda or Iced Tea - $2.29 + tax