- CLUB SCHOLARSHIP INFO
- AIRMAN & FAMILY READINESS
- AUTO SERVICES
- BASE LIBRARY
- THE COMMONS
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- CIVILIAN PERSONNEL OFFICE
- EDUCATION CENTER
- FAMILY CHILD CARE
- FITNESS & SPORTS CENTER
- GOLF COURSE
- HONOR GUARD/MORTUARY
- LEISURE, TRAVEL & RECREATION
- LODGING/SPACE COAST INN
- RIVERSIDE DINING FACILITY
- MILITARY PERSONNEL SECTION
- NAF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE
- THE TIDES COLLOCATED CLUB
- YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Air Force Portal
- AF Knowledge Now
- DoD MWR Libraries
- Air Force Link
- Army Knowledge Online
- U.S. Army
- Navy Knowledge Online
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marines
- Marine Online
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Joint Forces Command Online (JKO)
- AF Retiree Services
- Air & Space Power Journal
- Air Force Journal of Logistics
- Air Force Magazine
- All Hands Magazine
- Armed Forces Journal
- Coast Guard Magazine
- Congressional Directory
- Defense AR Journal
- Defense AT & L Magazine
- e-Afterburner - USAF Retiree News
- Federal Computer Week
- Marines Magazine
- Soldiers Magazine
- Strategic Studies Institute
- US GPO, Federal Digital system
Building 722, (321) 494-6881
Hours of Operation
Sun & Mon - closed
Tue - Thu, 10 am - 6 pm
Fri, 10 am - 5 pm
Sat, Noon - 5 pm
Dial-a-Story Line: Available 24/7 - call 494-6882.
WEEKLY STORY TIME - Fridays @ 10:30 am
- Apr 18: Celebrate Libraries! Its National Library Week.
- Apr 25: Earth Day
- May: Travel the World! Join us on a different spot of the globe every Friday of the month.
National Library Week - Apr 13 - 19
Join us and celebrate National Library Week! Special events planned include:
- Customer Appreciation Day on Wed, Apr 16. Enjoy coffee and snacks.
- Socrates Cafe on Thu, Apr 17 from 4 - 6 pm
- Library-themed Story Time on Fri, Apr 18 at 10:30 am (special guest reader).
- Poetry Day on Sat, Apr 19 starting at 1 pm. Stop by to meet our Annual Poetry Contest winners and participate in a poetry reading.
Mindfulness Meditation Workshop
Mindfulness meditation is not a mere exercise or technique—it is a particular way of being with oneself and one’s mind. Although originally developed within the Buddhist tradition and still an integral part of it, no particular faith is required to practice it. Mindfulness meditation is a means of connecting with oneself, one’s body and mind, on a deeper level. It is a practice of clear vision. It is a path of self-discovery.
Mindful meditation will meet the following dates from 12:30 - 1:30 pm: Apr 5 & 12.
The Beach Book Club
Book club meets on the first Thursday of the month, 11 am - noon at the Library. Purpose: To encourage reading a variety of fiction and non-fiction books, and to share thoughts in an open and relaxed environment. New members are always welcome. 2014 Book List below.
- May 1: Code to Zero, Ken Follett
- Jun 5: The Language of Flowers, Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- Jul 3: The Sugar Queen, Sarah Addison Allen
- Aug 7: Beautiful Ruins, Jess Walter
- Sep 4: Still Summer, Jacquelyn Mitchard
- Oct 2: The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, Rachel Joyce
- Nov 6: The Fifth Assassin, Brad Meltzer
- Dec 4: Talk Before Sleep, Elizabeth Berg
Socrates Cafe will hold its second meeting on Thu, Apr 17 from 4 - 6 pm!
JUNE! Time for Summer Reading - Paws to read now!
Registered Patrick AFB Library customers can download free music!
Customers must come to the library to register for access. Once registered, our users can go to: Freegal Music, log in and download four songs per week for the entire year.
Interested in learning something new?
Patrick AFB Library in partnership with Recorded Books (Prince Frederick, MD), and the Air Force Library Program is pleased to announce the introduction of Universal Class Library Edition, a powerful new online continuing education service designed specifically for use by the patrons of public libraries.
Sign up for Zinio today! ZINIO
Continuing online education classes (non-credit courses) Call for details!
Learn 80 included languages - online class. Sign up at the library!
Free for checkout:
Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Kinect, Wii, and Playstat ion 3 games are available for one-week check out and are absolutely free! All you need to play is your library card! Or, reserve a time and play using our in-house Xbox with Kinect system!
Online Research Databases:
Contact Base Library for access information
- DOD MWR Libraries Education & Lifetime Learning Resources (CLEP & Dante's prep plus)
- EBSCO Databases (includes academic resources, children's resources, Novelist, small engine & auto repair databases + more)
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Gale Resources
- Military One Source
- Net Library downloadable e-books and audiobooks
- Online Academic Skills Course (OASC) for Military Success
- Overdrive downloadable audiobooks, e-books and movies (compatible with many e-book readers and platforms)
- Rosetta Stone Online Language Learning (Active Duty personnel have priority access)
- Transparent Language Online
- Tutor.com: free online tutoring and homework help from live, professional tutors in more than 16 subjects for eligible military families
- Universal Class: Over 500 online non-credit Continuing Education Courses
Library Resources Include:
- Best sellers in print, on audio and downloadable formats
- CSAF Reading List / http://www.af.mil/information/csafreading/index.asp
- High-Speed Internet Access (WI-FI hot-spot)
- Workstations with Microsoft Office Software
- Movies on DVD& Blu Ray
- Games for Xbox, Wii and Playstation
- Spanish Language Collection
- Children's and Young Adult collections
- Copier and Fax service
- Copies = 15 cents per page
- Local/toll free/receive fax : no charge
- Long distance fax: $2 first page and $1 every additional
- International fax: $6 first page and $2 every additional
Additional database resources are available via the Air Force Portal. See library staff for access assistance.
Lifelong Learning & Education Resources
- CLEP/Dante's test prep materials in print, DVD and on iPod
- College and Homeschooling support collection featuring diverse content on audio and DVD
- Early literacy resources
- Inter-Library Loan Service
- Private study rooms
- Private Media rooms
- Fully Equipped Conference Room
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
- Air War College, Air University
- Air University Library
- AF Enlisted Heritage Research Institute
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Naval Postgraduate School Library
- National Defense University / Military Education Research Library Network (MERLIN)
- US Army War College
- US Army War College Library