Guides And Brochures
Cape Fitness & Sports
Building 44915, (321) 853-3966
Mon - Fri, 6 am - 4 pm
Cape Fitness Authorization
Note: Access to the CCAFS fitness center (a satellite facility of the PAFB Sports & Fitness Center) is limited to badged CCAFS personnel only.
Fitness & Sports Center
Building 545, (321) 494-6697/4947
FITNESS HOURS - ALL AUTHORIZED PATRONS
Mon-Fri: 5 am - 11 pm
Sat & Sun: 8 am - 7 pm
Holidays: 8 am to 4 pm unless otherwise posted.
LAP POOL: Mon, Wed & Fri 6 am - 2 pm; Tue & Thu 10 am - 6 pm. Closed Family Days, holidays and for intermittent military training.
SHARK WEEK ACTIVITIES
- PHOTO CONTEST ALL WEEK - Find Snark on base and take a picture with him. Send your photo to Marina@us.af.mil with your name and unit to earn points for your unit. One point per person per photo
- Mon, Jun 29: Tiger Shark Fitness Obstacle Challenge, 7 am at the WarFit Field
- Tue, Jun 30: Shark of the Beach Volleyball Tournament, 7 am at the Beach House
- Wed, Jul 1: Escape the Shark Kayak Race, 7 am at Outdoor Recreation
- Thu, Jul 2: Shark Bite Cornhole Tournament, 7 am at the Manatee Cove Marina
WARRIOR 5k Run/2 Mile Walk
Every third Friday (unless otherwise posted) 7 am at the WarFit Field
FAMILY 5k SERIES
- Fireworks Run: Sat, Jul 11 @ 7:30 am
- Color Run: Sat, Aug 8 @ 7:30 am
- Labor Day Run: Sat, Sep 12 @ 7:30 am
RIVER KAYAK RACE*
Fri, Jul 10 @ 7:30 am. Sign up by Jul 8.
Fri, Aug 7, 7:30 am. Indoor ultimate frisbee at the Fitness Center basketball court. Sign up by Aug 5.
PEDAL, PADDLE, PANT*
Fri, Sep 11, 7:30 am. Team competition, one team mmber bikes, both team members paddle, one team member runs. 10-mile bike, 1500-yard paddle, 1.5-mile run. Sign-up by Sep 9.
Fri, Sep 25. Evening event, more details to come.
*Participants must be 18+ years of age.
Nationally certified and state licensed massage therapist. Available Mon - Fri, 8 am - 8 pm & Sat, 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Call 494-4947 to schedule an appointment. Treatments include: deep, relax, ultimate foot soak as well as paraffin dip and range from $30 - $130, call for details.
EQUIPMENT ORIENTATIONS: Equipment orientations are available upon request. If you are unfamiliar with the fitness machines, please ask the staff to show you how to use the equipment in order to decrease risk of injury. If you are not currently engaging in any physical activity, a physician consultation is recommended prior to utilizing the fitness equipment
FITNESS PROGRAM DESIGN, CONSULTATIONS, FITNESS ASSESSMENTS: By appointment only. Certified members of the fitness staff are available to assist with these services. Please note, if a continued one-on-one personal training service is desired, please see the front desk staff or the Enhanced Programs brochure for more information on our contracted Personal Trainers. Please be advised there is a fee for this service.