Hours of Operation
9 am - 5 pm
Sat & Sun
Mon - Fri
9 am - 4:30 pm
Mon - Sat
9 am - 4:30 pm
INFORMATION, TICKETS & TRAVEL
ACTIVE DUTY TICKET SPECIALS
Bldg 415, (321) 494-5158 (tickets) or 321-494-4156 (travel)
Bldg 1364, (321) 494-0997 (tickets) or 321-494-0996 (travel)
JOIN THE ARMED FORCES VACATION CLUB
Get access to Space-A resort rentals worldwide for one low weekly price. Membership is free for all active duty, reserve, guard, veteran and retired members of the Armed Forces.
We have all the latest military specials for Disney, Carnival, Princess, Norwegian and Royal Caribbean! We offer full-service vacation planning - leave the stress behind, call us today! 321-494-5155.
NOTE: All ITT ticket offerings are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be exchanged after purchase. Please confirm your vacation plans before purchasing tickets. Thank you for your understanding.
WE ARE NOW SELLING TICO WARBIRD AIRSHOW TICKETS for March 13, 14 & 15 at the Space Coast Regional Airport in Titusville! Tickets are $16 for adults and $5 for children. Gates open at 8:30 am, air show at 1 pm.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS MARDI GRAS Get your tickets here! Select Nights – Feb. 8 – May 31; 20 Live Concerts Included with Admission
ORLANDO MAGIC Home Game pricing! Come in for details.
BLUE MAN GROUP TICKETS Experience the mystery, the humor, the euphoria and the indescribable celebration of art, technology, and music that is Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando® Resort.
SEAWORLD'S ANTARCTICA - Empire of the Penguin Get your tickets here!
LEGOLAND TICKETS One-day ticket is $51, two-day ticket is $61. (must use second day within 9 days of first) and we now offer a Legoland Waterpark Combo ticket - 1-day: $58, or 2-day: $68
CINEMA WORLD TICKETS: $6
Mardi Gras at Universal Studios Florida
Music's Biggest Names Live in Concert! Catch some of the biggest names from the worlds of pop, rock, country, hip hop and more live in concert on the Music Plaza stage, select nights Feb 7 - Apr 18. Concerts are free withh admission!
- Feb 28: Heart
- Mar 7: Trace Adkins
- Mar 14: Styx
- Mar 15: AmericanAuthors
- Mar 20: BeckyG
- Mar 22: B-52s
- Apr 4: All-American Rejects
- Apr 11: The Band Perry
- Apr 18: TreySongz
WET N'WILD MILITARY APPRECIATION
DISNEY MILITARY SALUTE
Thank you for supporting the Disney Military Salute program for 2014. ITT is pleased to announce that we will be offering the new 2014-2015 Disney Military Salute tickets soon! Disney Salute tickets can only be purchased by eligible service members, defined as either active duty or retired members of the United States military, including activated members of the National Guard and reservists, as well as active or retired members of the United States Coast Guard. The spouse of the eligible service member may also purchase the tickets. Only a total of six (6) Salute Tickets of any type, may be purchased per eligible household during the promotional period of Sep 2014 to Oct 2015, and may by purchased by either the eligible member or spouse, not both. Additionally, at least one of the tickets must be used by the purchasing eligible service member. A valid form of military ID will be required at the time of the transaction as well as at Disney on the day you activiate your tickets. The following blockout dates apply for the Salute promotion, and are applicable for all Disney World theme parks and attractions: Dec 22, 2014 - Jan 2, 2015 and Mar 29, 2015 - Apr 9, 2015.
SEAWORLD'S ANTARCTICA - Empire of the Penguin Get your tickets here!
Note: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges can be made on attraction tickets. Ticket prices shown are subject to change without notice.BLDG 415: (321) 494-5158 for tickets; (321) 494-4155 for travel, BX Mall Office: (321) 494-0997 for tickets; (321) 494-0996 for travel
Note...At this time our Leisure Travel Agent is available by appointment only.
Please call 321-494-4155 or 321-494-5158. We appreciate your patience while we bring more travel agents on board.
Price of activity varies, call 321-494-5158 for details.
- LEARN TO SURF WITH THE SCHOOL OF SURF: Sat, Mar 21 @ the Beach House.
- PARASAILING: Mon, Mar 23 @ Cocoa Beach Parasail.
- ON THE EDGE ROCK CLIMBING: Tue, Mar 24, 11 am - 5 pm @ On the Edge Rock Climbing.
- WILDLIFE AIRBOAT RIDE: Wed, Mar 25, 9 am - 6 pm @ Wildlife Airboat Rides.
- PATRIOT FISHING CHARTER: Sun, Mar 29, 7 am 0 1 pm at Port Canaveral.
- SURF FISHING FOR SNOOK: Apr 7: Bldg 415 classroom
- BOOT CAMP OBSTACLE COURSE: Sat, Apr 18, noon - 4 pm at the Manatee Cove Golf Course and Marina area. 85 ft. inflatable Military Obstacle course that challenges competitors to navigate a series of military-style obstacles. Run alone or with a friend!
- FOSSIL ROCK CLIMBING WALL: Sat, Apr 18 from noon o- 4 pm. 26 ft. tall fossil imprinted rock climbing wall
- PATRIOT FISHING CHARTER: Sat, May 9, 7 am - 1 pm at Port Canaveral. Sign up by Apr 24
LEISURE TRIPS, sign up at ITT
Wed, Mar 4: Activities include: Exploring the historic Fernandina Beach/Amelia Island area. Take a leisurely 30-minute guided horse-drawn carriage ride on Amelia Island as you learn the history and see the landmarks in the 50-block downtown district which is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Cost: $32 and includes roundtrip bus transportation, 30-minute guided horse-drawn carriage ride on Amelia Island.
FLORIDA AQUARIUM & DOLPHIN CRUISE
Sat, Mar 14, 7 am - 7 pm. Board the 72' Catamaran for a 90-minute Dolphin Cruise. Cost: $43 pp. Price includes roundtrip bus transportation, entrance to Aquarium & Dolphin Cruise. Participants are responsible for meals.
4th Annual FORT PIERCE OYSTER FESTIVAL
Apr 4: 9 - 5 pm, $14 pp includes: roundtrip bus transportation, admission to Universal Studios, Mardi Gras parade, entertainment in the French Quarter and The Band Perry concert. Register by Apr 3.
MARDI GRAS AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO
Apr 11: 3 - 11 pm, $144 pp includes: roundtrip bus transportation, admission to Universal Studios, Mardi Gras parade, entertainment in the French Quarter and The Band Perry concert. Register by Apr 3.
CAPE CANAVERAL AIR FORCE STATION TOUR
May 22: 10 am - 3:30 pm. A 3-hour tour to include a visit to the Air Force Space and Missile Museum, several launch complexes (5, 6, 14, 26 & 34) and the historic Lighthouse. $10 pp includes roundtrip bus transporttion and admission to Cape Canaveral for a 3-hour tour. Register by May 5.
135TH SILVER SPURS RODEO IN KISSIMMEE
Jun 6: $25 pp includes roundtrip bus transportation, admission to the rodeo. Register by may 29.
TRANSPORTATION TO THE 2015 COKE ZERO 400 @ DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Jul 5: 6 pm. $15 includes roundtrip transportation. Ticket to the race can be bought separately.
SINGLE AIRMAN PROGRAM
Single Airman, defined as an Air Force Active Duty or Air Reserve Component Officer or enlisted member without a spouse, ages 18 - 25, have priority for these trips. Note: Fees apply for participation depending on activity/trip. Call 494-5158 to register.
- Mar 21 & Jun 27: TANDEM SKYDIVING: Freefall from 18,000 ft over NASA's shuttle launch pads, main assembly building, and shuttle landing runway,
- Apr 15: REVOLUTION OFF ROAD: Test drive ATVs, Can Am buggies, and Jeeps. Enjoy a 75 min. ATV ride oer a 2-mile buggy trail and a 1-on-1 session over a technically challenging course.
- May 16: TANDEM SKYDIVING 8 am - 3 pm. Enjoy the scenery of the Florida Coastline as you freefall from the world's highest tandem skydive jump from 18,000 ft. over NASA's Shuttle Launch Pads, Main Assembly building and Shuttle landing runway. Register by May 1.
- May 28: SURF LESSONS AT THE BEACH HOUSE: An hour and a half long class to learn the basics and fundamentals of surfing with professional surfers.
- May 30: JET SKIS AT ODR:(must have a Florida boater's license), Enjoy the open waters of the Banana River for 1 hour on a single or tandem jet-ski. Must have FL boaters license or have taken the boaters water safety course at Outdoor Rec.
- May 31: LEARN TO KAYAK & BIOLUMINESCENT TOUR AT ODR: An hour and a half kayak lesson and a voucher to Blazing Paddles for a two and a half hour tour where you can explore the Cocoa Beach Thousand Island area.
- Jul 4: FLYBOARDING AT ODR: Experience the thrill of the newest extreme water sport. For 30 min. experience levitation at its best as you try to balance above the water.
- Jul 4: JET SKIS AT ODR:(must have a Florida boater's license)
- Jul 6: CALEMA WINDSURFING: Come on out and celebrate the Jul 4th weekend with an introduction to windsurfing. Windsurfing is an incredible blend of sailing, with the upright stance of suring. In this activity you will go thru a 4-hour class where you will learn the basics with on-land simulators, lightweight equipment and step by step technique.
- Aug 15: ZIPLINE: Panther Pounce, Peregrine Plunge, Swooping Crane at Forever Florida. Enjoy four different adrenaline inducing activities at Forever Florida.
Note: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges can be made on attraction tickets. Ticket prices shown are subject to change without notice.